Sunday, March 7, 2010

Return of the Jedi


Return of the Jedi
Running time: 134 minutes
Released: 1983
Viewed: sometime between 1997 and 2002
Estimated amounted of movie viewed: 98%

Review
When Boyfriend declared the other night that I had never seen Star Wars, I thought, Okay, picking on me has gone too far! I have seen Star Wars, and I'll prove it!

"I'll have you know that I have seen a Star Wars, thank you very much! In fact, I saw two of star wars!"

"Oh yeah? Which ones?" [Giggling.] "I bet she tells us she saw 'a star war.'"

"I saw Star Wars, the first one, and then I saw the one with the jedi."

Laughter.

"They all have jedis, you idiot!"

"Grr. You know what I mean! Not The Empire something-something, but The Jedi one!"

"Return of the Jedi?"

"Yeah! That's it. Return of the Jedi! I totally did watch that movie!"

"Oh really? Then tell us what happened."

"Okay, so Harrison Ford wakes up and he's frozen in carbon, and then at the end, Darth Vader... his... he... he either dies or he doesn't die."

No comments:

Post a Comment